Fuji Dimatix Spectra SM-128 AA Printhead
The SM-128 AA is a compact and lightweight 50 pL jetting assembly designed specifically for ink jet applications requiring multiple printheads packed tightly together.
These modules are ideal for fast moving, high performance printer carriage designs.
Two electrically independent piezoelectric slices, each with 64 addressable channels, are combined to provide a total of 128 jets. The nozzles are arranged in a single line, at a 0.020 inch distance between nozzles. Resolutions up to 600 dpi are possible.
- 50 picoliter calibrated drop size
- Resolutions up to 600 dpi
- 128 individually addressable, inline nozzles
- Lightweight and highly stackable
- Orientation independent
- Supports solvent and UV-curable based inks
- Dual ported for ease of flushing
- Optional temperature control